dinsdag

Run bitch, run!



On my free day, I went for some essential shopping.
Things that I really needed.
As you can see the bags are from Hunkemöller & Lush.
Maybe you're already guessing what I bought... 
(The Lush products are for an other post, coming soon.)
But about Hunkemöller, you're probably wrong.

As you may or may not know,
there's a new Hunkemöller in Antwerp (Meir).
Very huge, they have the whole collection there.
 
Even.. A sport collection!
So it's not lingerie but sportswear!!
Yay! I was really in need of a good running outfit.
Something to get me started and keep me going!
 


And it got me started; this morning I went for a run.
Actually the first time in Antwerp!
I ran 20 minutes, and hopefully I can build it up again. 


As you can see, Hunkemöller had just the color I liked.
I must say that the sportswear has been approved! 
It all feels very good on my skin.
The pink "pull" is very warm and the jacket kept the wind from my chest.
The bra also suprised me: very supportive!!

Soooo: get your ass of the couch and go to Hunkemöller for your dose of motivation.
 
And run bitch, run!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten