zondag

Presentation high-summer collection Tutu Chic!

THE EVENT

Last week, Tuesday, I had the chance to participate in an exclusive event.
"The presentation of the high-summer collection of Tutu Chic!" at Smets Premium store.
I am actually still blown of my feet by how great it was organized.
To post this I'm a bit late, I admit..
But I wanted to wait for the 'official' photos because in the rush
(my shop closes at 6pm and event started at 8pm in Brussels..)
I forgot my camera. Rookie mistake, next time my bag will be
all ready to go BEFORE I have to get ready.

Now, first a little something about the brand and the powerwoman behind it.
Because the designer of Tutu Chic is not your average kind of girl..
She's a pink rockstar!!


What is a rockstar in my eyes?
Someone who knows what she's doing. Who knows what she wants.
Goes after it. And achieves! BIG THINGS!
She's the perfect example that HARD WORK pays off!
And pink, obviously, because it's her (our) favorite color and it shows in her collections.

Colors are what Freya starts and ends with in her designs.
Because the world is such a happy place when you're wearing them!!

She doesn't just want to design/make clothes, she actually wants to make a difference.
That's why she's one of the girlfriends of mine, that I  "fell in love with".
And why I'm crying while writing this. I am so proud
that she made her dream come true.
(Since September 2013 we're close friends. I went with her to Paris Fashion Week twice,
and those are really the best memories!)

But back to the story!
The event was amazing.. and SO Tutu Chic!
To begin with, it held place in "Smets Premium store", one of the most exclusive shops
in Belgium. To sum up some names: Sophia Webster, Balmain, Stella Mc Cartney, Isabel Marant, Lanvin, Balenciaga..
I think this you a good idea of what to expect. ;)
Than there were the cutest cupcakes, nailbar, the best gin-tonics I've ever tasted (normally I'm not a fan),
a great DJ, impressive singer and most of all: a good atmosphere.

Freya's Mini Cooper




Freya Poppe & Tiany Kiriloff





Elisa Guarraci (JimTV host)


Ofcourse we were there to see the new collection.
The models walked down the big stairs & through the store on (ofcourse) a pink carpet!
I'm sure everybody was as amazed as me.
Freya literarely blended all my bikini/beachdresses-aspirations into her collection..
And what she brings is also very new: 3D printed bikinis.
Everything you need for this summer, the collection has it:
crop tops, cool prints, COLORS, hair ribbons, big beach bags, long dresses..

My favorites:





You can find every to-die-for piece on the webshop.
But I have to urge you to go to Smets store because that shop... is breath taking..
You can try and buy the clothes there now!  
Don't forget to like her facebookpage & follow her on instagram: tutuchicbyfp,
if you want to wake up every morning with a smile when you check your socialmedia!

The event also got a place in the newspaper "Het Nieuwsblad".


MY OUTFIT

What I wore.. There HAD to be a pink touch..duh!





Top: Zara
Blazer: Zara
Skirt: H&m
Heels: Primark
Bag: Clouds of Fashion




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten