woensdag

Mirror sunglasses



What used to be something just for my dad's cycling sunglasses,
 
 
 
 
(actually almost too ugly to post here haha,
but so that you know what I mean.)
is now a trend that I'm actually fond of.
This summer will be all about these mirror sunglasses!
You have a big range of different styles & colors,
so everyone can find one that suits her. (or him).
 
 
 

 
 



 And these are my babies yet
(both Forever21)


 
 


What do you think about them?
Let me know!

(1 disadvantage: when you take selfies,
you ofcourse see your hand in the reflection haha!)
 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig! Loveit :)
    Kreeg bijna een heart attack toen ik de eerste foto zag hahaha ! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Waw haha! Zou nooit de link hebben kunnen gelegd met van die fietsbrillen, super!
    Staat je trouwens geweldig,

    Verena xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen