zaterdag

Scampi salad m-m-mmm!

 
It's study-time now for most students,
and as you all know, the best way to keep your energy up
is by eating enough and ofcourse healthy!
My mom and dad own a restaurant where daddy is the chef-kok,
he makes such great food!
Unlike me.. because cooking is not one of the things I'm good at.
But because where we live is somewhere else,
I (almost) always eat alone (or with my boyfriend)
and I have to cook for myself a lot.
(But they bring me food a lot too ;) or I go and eat in the restaurant)
People mostly say that cooking healthy takes up so much time...
But I want to prove them wrong.
My scampi salad is very delicious and easy to make!
 
 

What you will need:
- Scampis
- Salad
- Little (or big, what you prefer) tomatoes
- Package of curry sauce
- Apples


First prepare your plate a bit.
Put the salad on your plate, the tomatoes (I cut them in 2)
and the apple (in little pieces).
For the sauce I chose, you just had to warm it up and it was ready,
but for some packages you have to add some milk while warming up.
In the meantime, you put on a pan with a little bit butter.
Of course make sure you're scampiss are not frozen anymore by then.
When the pan is (very) hot, throw in the scampis.
It is very important that you turn them on the
other side already after 1 minute, for 30 seconds.
(My mistake the first times was that I let them cook for to long,
and they tasted like rubber = not good.)
When that's done,
put the scampis on your plate,
pour the sauce over it aaaand...
It's ready to enjoy!
 


1 opmerking: