zondag

My Instagram month - May


I've seen this instagram-month/week on a lot of blogs,
and I really like it,
because for me, my Instagram really shows what I've been up to.
And it also tells a lot about me personally ofcourse.
(These photos are from my own Instagram,
not the Clouds of Fortune account)
One thing that's obvious to see is
that I suck at working with computerprograms,
the numbering is so ugly, I'm sorry!
I put a loooot of pictures on my Instagram,
so I only took a selection.
If you want to follow me:
Laurentine
or
Cloudsoffortune
 
 
1. MAY was mainly a rain-month,
    that's why I'm looking so sad in this picture with my umbrella, haha.
 
2. The first DIY-stuff I bought in AVA for making/pimping my own clothes.

3. Margie in a box homesale at my place with the girls! So much fun!

4. Love bracelets of Vincent & me, we have the same one and always wear it
 
5. Thought this was a cool picture, blue coloring for T-shirts, just put in the water.

6. Barbie-scooter and book, found on a fleemarket in Antwerp
7. Let's make a dream come true. ☁
8. CALORIEBOMB - in Beans bar Mechelen, definitely worth checking out!
    Schoolbreak with Alizé en Moora.
9. Vincent the barber :) shaving my hair.

10. My cat, Pepper in between pillows, sleeping. So cute.

11. Taking a hot bath after working a long day for Desperados
      + shampoo & conditioner ready to save my hair!
      (We have a hairdresser for these activations on festivals,
       so the day after is always a mess to get it all out)
 
12. Sewing while watching my favorite TV-show: FRIENDS - so hilarious.
      I've seen the episodes so much that I sometimes know exactly what
      they're going to say!
 
13. Tea in the morning is a must for me!

14. Dinner in Little Buddha (Antwerp) with the college-girls. 
      On this picture: Lynn & me.
 
15. Something that describes me perfectly in a way.
      It says (because I don't think the quality is good enough to read):
      - "nefelibata": 'cloud-walker'; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination
      or dreams, or one who does not obey the conventions of society, literature, or art. -
      This also partly explains my cloud tattoo and the name of my blog. 
 
16. The Desperados-team on the road to an activation!
 
17. Salad with goatcheese (+more honey than cheese, haha), hmmmmmm.
 
18. The poster for my exam of theatre, but that's actually not the right word,
      because I only bring poetry that night. In Dutch it's called 'woordkunst'.

19. Alizé and me at school, working on our paper, with lot's of comfortfood!

20. Pancakes & me on the road! My 2 rabbits were a guest in a class
      about "the rabbit" (duh). The kids loved them!

21. No explanation needed :)

22. My new bag!!!

23. Saed & me, memories! This picture is from september last year.
      He's been my best friend for 3 years now..
      We actually couldn't stand eachother before that, haha.
      No matter what, no matter the time,... I can always count on him.
      One of the best advice givers/put-things-in-another-perspective-guy I know.
      Love you baby xx

24. My little Pumpkin 2 years!!!

25. Quote: "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you,
                   no one would believe it."
      I can write pages about this... But to keep it short, I think this is one
      of the most important things to try in life. :)

26. Tess & me working for Palm, always fun with her!

27. My crazy haircut for Desperados

28. Hmm! INSTAFOOD!
 
29. Sewing lessons from mommy. (It's really not that simple!!)

30. Boyfriend and me on our way for drinks with friends.

31. Jelka and me getting ready for a crazy Desperados-night!

32. FINALLY!!!! The cows arrived!!
      Our garden borders with fields where a farmer puts his cows on in spring.
      But this year, because of the bad weather, it was later than normal.
      Most people will think what the ... is exciting about that?!
      But I just LOVE ALL animals. Even pigs and cows, yes.
      Since I was little kid, I stood by the wire and waited for them to come.
      And I still do it now, haha. They are so cuddly, really!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten