maandag

After-COFSHOW-blues

My first post in a long time, but will do my best to keep it up this time.
After the Clouds of Fashionshow, it was back to sweatpants & sneakers,
(actually even wore my dads sweater also) for a few days: for the cleaning up.
Everybody likes to believe that it's such a glamorous thing to organize a fashionshow.
And yes, it is.. The night itself. But the days before and after..
Oh gosh.. Almost couldn't find time to shower, let alone find time to pick out clothes.
Anyway, I'm working on a blogpost where I'll tell you all about Clouds of Fashion from the start,
and of course Clouds of Fashion show nr 1 and nr 2!




On Friday, my shop opened again. Finally time to get back into some "routine " and dress up.
(never had a routinous life but hey, a girl can dream)
So what I picked out my closet was a sweater I found at Forever21 a little time ago.
I was waiting for fall to come and let me wear it.. And fall has definitely arrived!




 Sweater: Forever21
Skirt: Zara


Bag: Clouds of Fashion




Ring: Clouds of Fashion


My own cloud-necklace: Kim Jewels

Because my feet were still sore and because I knew I was gonna
run up and down the stairs all day, it was a must to have my sneakers on.
I combined the babyblue sweater with a leather skirt, sneakers and pink lips.
One of the trends this winter is COLORS on your lips! Awesome.
Especially for those who like to wear black on black. With a touch of colorful lipstick,
you're good to go and never boring.
 

1 opmerking: