woensdag

(Faux) fur for the win!

 
 

 


 
 
 
 
Oh gosh, how I love this trend...
Whether you like it or not.. At least this one is gonna keep you warm!
And I'm sure you will not get around the fur-trend this season.

What I was seeking, also for in the Clouds of Fashion-collection,
was FUR - LOT'S OF FUR. And fake ofcourse.
As I am vegetarian, the real thing, is something I will never buy or sell.
Wintertimes are coming and I'm preparing my closet with all sorts of fake furry friends.
The best thing about this trend is: you can never go wrong.
Fur-coats, fur-blazers, fur-bags, fur-keychains,.. fur-ANYTHING.
What I also love about it: every color or print is possible!
So you can go for whatever color you like.
And in winter-times, admit it.. To see or bring color on the streets is a true pleasure!
I hope the pictures give you some inspiration..
 

 
 




 
 
 




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten