woensdag

New knit




When I was free last Saturday, I went to get my nails done
(I try to have someone working in Clouds of Fashion in the weekends,
so I have time to spend with my boyfriend,who is working all week, and often late..)
and normally I go to a friend of mine but she's on holiday
so I went for my black matte nails in Quick Nails bar Antwerp (very satisfied!).




Because I had to go in "Grand Bazaar Shopping center",
my eyes immediately fell on -30% in Mango.
While they were doing my nails I was like
"no Laurentine you're not going to Mango afterwards"..
I kept repeating this in my head but it
was stronger than myself..
I bought this awesome knitted sweater and I'm so happy with my purchase!




This outfit was perfect to wear my new coat from Clouds of Fashion.
This grey oversized coat with big pockets was really a musthave for me this winter,
and I was happy that I had it in my collection ofcourse ;-)..
For the shoes I went for my River Island-loafers (while I still can,
because sooner than we expect, it will be too cold I'm afraid!).
Bag & pants are also Clouds of Fashion.










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten