zondag

Sunshine in October


 
And here I am again with a remarkable lipstick-color.
It seems like I can't get enough. It just adds so much to your outfit.
But I have to admit that this is a hard color to bring on!
+ you can't walk out the door without it, because it's also very notable when it starts fading.

I was so happy when I saw that this Friday from Sunday
the weather would get better.
My summer-clothes are still not put away to the back of the closet,
so the white dress I'm wearing (yes, it's actually a dress) was the first thing I had in my hands.
I never wore it before, this A-line dress from Primark,
and I knew when I bought it how I was gonna wear it..
But now it was already to cold to wear it just like that.
Than I saw my new flower-skirt (opening-outfit of the COFshow) hanging there..
I was like "maybe I should try ..."
And yes it did look great: the skirt over the dress.
My yellow gilet from Primark and I had the clothes figured out.
 





 

 
 

The shoes are new from this week: 29 euro from Pimkie!
I've been wanting all-white sneakers for a half year now,
but was always doubting if I was gonna wear them..
But for this price: let's try it out.
My socks are from H&M a while ago and I think
they look sooo cute in these shoes + under the skirt.









2 opmerkingen: