woensdag

Army girl!

Last summer all kinds of army/camouflage printed things came back in stores.
This time not only for real soldiers but also for us, fashionista's!
I love this trend because it really thoughens up your outfit.
Plus, it is so easy to combinate.
I now already have 4 of them in my closet but every time I see another one
in a store, I have to stop myself from trying it on and buying it.
 
For this outfit I wore my Maison Scotch jacket with black leather shorts.
The collar on the jacket is black with sequins and so I thought this was a good match.
Stockings (because it was too cold for naked legs),
 wedge sneakers with studs and a simple white top.
 
 



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Hey Manon, jij bent de eerste voor ooit te reageren op mijn blog!
      Weet niet hoe je op mijn blog komt maar is echt leuk om eens feedback te krijgen!
      De andere vestjes zullen zeker nog eens in een outfit voorkomen binnenkort!

      Verwijderen
    2. Hihi, jij ook bij mij :) Ik weet niet hoe ik hier geraakt ben eigenlijk, misschien via Margot? (MargieInAbox) Ik heb me eindelijk ook een mooi camo vest gevonden! Ik ben er echt verliefd op, ik post het binnenkort als het aankomt :D ! Xx

      Verwijderen