dinsdag

MEOW!

Everybody who knows me, knows I like a change.
Especially when it comes to my hair.
But I will elaborate on that a bit more in an other post.
Last week, I just had to go pink.
Every month I dye my hair blonde
and when you have platinablonde hair like mine,
 it's very to easy to put a coloring shampoo on it.
When it's done by your hairdresser, with a good product,
 it's not really damaging for your hair.
The color was very lightpink so it washed out after 2 times.
Maybe I'll try it again this week,
as my hairdresser is also a friend and loves to try out stuff like that.

Soooo when you're hair has another color, definitely when it's a special color,
you have to make sure your clothes match the haircolor!
Otherwise you can look like a real clown.
I've also had red hair and just before I colored it,
 I bought 2 new red dresses -> looked awfall on me then, haha!

Thought my white cat-top was perfect to go with my pink hair. 
 


 

 
I don't know what you all think about them,
but I am in love with these kind of "open" tops!


 
 

Top: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Cross earrings: Six
Ring: River Island
Shoes: All Stars
Sunglasses: H&M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten