maandag

New Balance!

So everybody has been wearing them for a while now..
But I never found New Balance shoes that were totally my thing.
That was until I went into Tarmak, a sneakerstore in Sint-Niklaas (Stationstraat 86).
What am I saying? "A" sneakerstore -> The only one in the neighbourhood!
In bigger cities there are ofcourse more and more "famous" ones,
but this store is not inferior to them!
They have a big range of brands:
Converse, Etnies, New Balance, Vans, WESC and ofcourse Nike!
You can follow Tarmak on Facebook and this is their site.
Definitely worth checking out!!
But back to the sneakers...
I looked at them and it was love at first sight!
Just like they we're made for me.
Doubting to go in the shop (because: enough money spend that day),
it must have been faith that brought me in, haha.
It was like they were calling my name: "Laurentine, buy us, buy us."
Okay liiiittle bit exaggerating but I hope you know what I mean!
+ they are sooooooooo comfy!

I combined the shoes with a pink sweater and ripped jeans for a casual look.
Ignore the wet hair please, just came out of the shower.
Another note: on the pictures my sweater is more
see-through (because of the flash) than in real-life.
 
 
 
 
Shoes: New Balance - Sneakerstore Tarmak
Jeans: Mango
Sweater: Zara
 
 
 
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: gift
 
 
Necklace: Margie in a box (my favorite accessoirestore ♥)
 
 
 
 

Rings: H&M



1 opmerking:

  1. I have to admit, they look great ! Eerst geen voorstander maar ze zijn suuupermooi ! (a bit jealous actually..)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen