zaterdag

Katrijn's birthday with my creepers on!

 
 
Yesterday it was Katrijn's birthday!!
22 years..We're getting old!

I'm going to show you the outfit I wore for her dinner & going out,
but I also wanted to show you the birthdaygirl herself ofcourse!
Katrijn is one of my closest and dearest friends
and really deserves an award for her everlasting patience and listening ear.
Whatever it is, I can always count on her!
So Katie, just wanted to let you know..
I love you!

As a present we bought her the Allstars she wanted for a long time!
 
 


The birthdaygirl & me
      
The outfit:


My creepers are one of my favorite items of my shoecollection.
I know a lot of people are not a fan, but I want some more pairs like these for summer!
They are comfy + you are a little bit taller without wearing heals ;)
Skull blouse: Zara
Leather jacket: Zara
Jeans: H&M
Creepers: Bronx
 
 



 
Rings: H&M - River Island
Necklace: Forever21
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten